Sunday, April 14, 2013

Three Hours

The world tells me that I am wrong and that three hours is much too long.  
But when they talk I get quite sad, because three hours just isn't that bad.  
He hung up there and died for me, on that great cross on calvary.
He died for me to wash my sins, and that every battle I might win.  
By my side each day He stands, as I explore all His lands.
Every day I feel His blessing, as He calms my constant stressing.
When I am hurt and feeling low, he heals my wounds with a radiant glow.
He hears my cries and wipes my tears when I succumb to many fears. 
Every path I walk, He walks with and I know His love is no myth.
He died for me that I might live, a better gift He could not give.  
So they can tell me that I'm wrong and that three hours is much too long.
I go for Him and I am glad, because three hours just isn't that bad.  

No comments:

Post a Comment